All abstracts have to be submitted online. You first have to create a user profile which will then take you through to the abstract page. You can partially complete, save and return later to edit and finalise. Once your abstract is ready, you can submit, where after no changes can be made.
On submission of your abstract, you will receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive such a confirmation within 24 hours, please email:
Please prepare your abstract according to the following guidelines:
1. MS Word Font type and size for the abstract: Times New Roman, 12 points.
2. Line spacing: single for the whole text.
3. The abstract title will go into a separate text box. Write your abstract title in both upper and lower case letters.
4. The presenting author and co-authors (max 5) are to be included in a separate text box at the end of the abstract page.
5. Write structured abstract using sub-headings in italic, e.g. Aims, Methods, Results and Conclusions
6. Maximum of 300 words.
7. It is the responsibility of the author to ensure that all spelling and grammar is correct.
8. All abstracts have to be submitted in English.
9. Click here to download submission template
Acceptance of abstracts will be based on originality, scientific merit, study design, clarity of expression, presentation of data, adherence to the rules of submission, and relevance to the topic. Case reports will not be accepted and will be removed from the committee’s review. Revisions will not be accepted after the deadline, including changes to the author/co-author order.
1. Abstract Submission Closes - 15 August 2018
2. Notification of Acceptance / Rejection of Abstracts* - 5 September 2018
* Communication via email only to the first author.
1. Accepted abstracts are entitled to Early Bird registration.
2. Oral Abstract Presentation: 8-minute powerpoint presentation
3. Video Presentation: Selected abstracts need to present in a PowerPoint + video form no longer than 8 mins.
4. Poster Presentation would be in Electronic Format.